Study: Pension cuts impair government quality
A Boston College study concludes that there’s a tie between the quality of a government agency’s public pension plan and the quality of employees it recruits and retains. Zealously cutting retirement benefits, researchers conclude, could chase off the best workers.
Who We Are
We are a group of Chicago Police Sergeants and Lieutenants dedicated to preserving the pension we have worked for. We welcome help, feedback and support from First Responders, their friends and families.
1616 W. Pershing Rd, Chicago, IL 60609
WIND Radio 560 Commercial
We Are One Illinois
We Are One Illinois: “Leaders”
Pension Attack 2010
FOP Lodge 86 on Rick Scott’s Pension Reform
Follow Us on Facebook
- He is running for election and here is what he thinks of your Union and your pen... (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- http://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/2014-10-15/group-pushes-contingency-talks... (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- http://www.ibtimes.com/chicago-mayor-rahm-emanuel-cuts-schools-pensions-while-pr... (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- http://m.sj-r.com/article/20140925/Opinion/140929651 (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)