Detroit workers, retirees give bankruptcy plan a boost
(Reuters) – Detroit will head into the critical phase of its historic bankruptcy case next month with the backing of an overwhelming majority of its active and retired workers and with opposition from a small, hard-core group of hold-out creditors.
Who We Are
We are a group of Chicago Police Sergeants and Lieutenants dedicated to preserving the pension we have worked for. We welcome help, feedback and support from First Responders, their friends and families.
1616 W. Pershing Rd, Chicago, IL 60609
WIND Radio 560 Commercial
We Are One Illinois
We Are One Illinois: “Leaders”
Pension Attack 2010
FOP Lodge 86 on Rick Scott’s Pension Reform
Follow Us on Facebook
- http://preaprez.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/pension-theft-proving-toxic-to-illinois... (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- http://teacherpoetmusicianglenbrown.blogspot.com/2014/07/another-examination-of-... (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- http://eedition.chicagotribune.com/Olive/ODE/ChicagoTribune2/LandingPage/Landing... (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- http://www.sj-r.com/article/20140722/NEWS/140729824?sect=Top+Stories&map=12690 (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- http://www.pensionrights.org/roadmap-retirement (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)