Emanuel puts off tough stuff in 2015 pre-election budget
Taxes on parking, car leasing and cable television will be going up, under a 2015 budget unveiled by Mayor Rahm Emanuel Wednesday that punts a painful solution to Chicago’s $20 billion pension crisis until after the election.
Who We Are
We are a group of Chicago Police Sergeants and Lieutenants dedicated to preserving the pension we have worked for. We welcome help, feedback and support from First Responders, their friends and families.
1616 W. Pershing Rd, Chicago, IL 60609
WIND Radio 560 Commercial
We Are One Illinois
We Are One Illinois: “Leaders”
Pension Attack 2010
FOP Lodge 86 on Rick Scott’s Pension Reform
Follow Us on Facebook
- http://www.chicagonow.com/interesting-chicago/2014/10/chicagos-pension-crisis-wa... (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-10-09/state-pension-gaps-shrink-for-first-tim... (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpolitics.suntimes.com%2Farticle%2Fchi... (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- http://crr.bc.edu/briefs/do-public-pensions-help-recruit-and-retain-high-quality... (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)