Union coalition: Preserve fair appellate process
We Are One Illinois has asked the state Supreme Court to deny a request for a rushed ruling on the constitutionality of pension-cutting SB1. The coalition urges the Court to follow established rules to preserve a fair process for all parties.
Who We Are
We are a group of Chicago Police Sergeants and Lieutenants dedicated to preserving the pension we have worked for. We welcome help, feedback and support from First Responders, their friends and families.
1616 W. Pershing Rd, Chicago, IL 60609
WIND Radio 560 Commercial
We Are One Illinois
We Are One Illinois: “Leaders”
Pension Attack 2010
FOP Lodge 86 on Rick Scott’s Pension Reform
Follow Us on Facebook
- http://m.afscme31.org/news/afscme-other-unions-sue-to-overturn-chicago-pension-cuts (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20141206/ISSUE10/312069990/why-illinois-p... (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- http://preaprez.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/david-orr-cut-tifs-not-pensions/ (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)
- http://www.governing.com/topics/mgmt/tns-new-hampshire-court-pension.html (FirstResponderPensionFacts's Facebook Wall)